I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Stony Brook University . I work as a researcher in the COSINE Lab under Dr. Mónica Bugallo (thesis advisor) and Dr. Petar Djurić.
Research interests: Bayesian statistics, Monte Carlo methods, deep learning, reinforcement learning, variational inference, information fusion, model uncertainty, stochastic optimization.
- Three of our manuscripts have been accepted for presentation at ICASSP 2020 in Barcelona. Hats off to my colleagues and co-authors (Marija Iloska, Liu Yang, Hechuan Wang) on the fantastic effort. Here are the manuscript titles:
- “Enhanced Mixture Population Monte Carlo Via Stochastic Optimization and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Sampling”
- Our journal article entitled “Stochastic Gradient Population Monte Carlo” has been accepted for publication in the next issue of the IEEE Signal Processing Letters.
- I was the recipient of the IACS Junior Researcher Award.
- Our manuscript entitled “Efficient Adaptive Multiple Importance Sampling” has been accepted for presentation at EUSIPCO 2019.
- Our manuscript entitled “A Novel Particle Filter for High-Dimensional Systems Using Penalized Perturbations” has been accepted for presentation at EUSIPCO 2019.
- I was the recipient of a Best Student Paper Award at ICASSP 2019!
- Our manuscript entitled “A Variational Adaptive Population Importance Sampler” has been accepted for presentation at ICASSP 2019.
- Check out our journal paper “Robust Covariance Adaptation in Adaptive Importance Sampling“, which was published to the June 2018 issue of the IEEE Signal Processing Letters.